The study was supported by Grant IIR 97–019 from the Health Services Research and Development Service and the Office of Quality and Performance of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC, and Center for Beneficiary Choices, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore, Maryland.
The Health Status of Elderly Veteran Enrollees in the Veterans Health Administration
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1271–1276, August 2004
How to Cite
Selim, A. J., Berlowitz, D. R., Fincke, G., Cong, Z., Rogers, W., Haffer, S. C., Ren, X. S., Lee, A., Qian, S. X., Miller, D. R., Spiro, A., Selim, B. J. and Kazis, L. E. (2004), The Health Status of Elderly Veteran Enrollees in the Veterans Health Administration. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1271–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52355.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.