Dr. Sink was supported by an National Institutes of Health T32 Training Grant (AG000212-10). Dr. Covinsky was supported in part by grants from the National Institute on Aging (R01AG19827), the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (K23-AG00888), and the Paul Beeson Faculty Scholars Program. Dr. Yaffe was funded by grants from the National Institute on Aging (AG00888) and the Paul Beeson Faculty Scholars Program. The principal study was funded by Health Care Financing Administration Contract 500-89-0069. Presented, in part, at the Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting, May 2003, Vancouver, BC, Canada, and the American Geriatrics Society Annual Meeting, May 2003, Baltimore, Maryland.
Ethnic Differences in the Prevalence and Pattern of Dementia-Related Behaviors
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1277–1283, August 2004
How to Cite
Sink, K. M., Covinsky, K. E., Newcomer, R. and Yaffe, K. (2004), Ethnic Differences in the Prevalence and Pattern of Dementia-Related Behaviors. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1277–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52356.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!