Funding received from the Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health (DOH 92-PH-1103) and the National Science Council (NSC 91–2320-B-038–011), Taiwan, Republic of China.
Psychometric Comparisons of the Timed Up and Go, One-Leg Stand, Functional Reach, and Tinetti Balance Measures in Community-Dwelling Older People
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1343–1348, August 2004
How to Cite
Lin, M.-R., Hwang, H.-F., Hu, M.-H., Wu, H.-D. I., Wang, Y.-W. and Huang, F.-C. (2004), Psychometric Comparisons of the Timed Up and Go, One-Leg Stand, Functional Reach, and Tinetti Balance Measures in Community-Dwelling Older People. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1343–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52366.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.