Grant Support from the National Institutes of Health through the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (Grants AG05394, AR35582, AR35583, AR35584, and AG05407).
Long-Term Prediction of Incident Hip Fracture Risk in Elderly White Women: Study of Osteoporotic Fractures
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1479–1486, September 2004
How to Cite
Taylor, B. C., Schreiner, P. J., Stone, K. L., Fink, H. A., Cummings, S. R., Nevitt, M. C., Bowman, P. J. and Ensrud, K. E. (2004), Long-Term Prediction of Incident Hip Fracture Risk in Elderly White Women: Study of Osteoporotic Fractures. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1479–1486. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52410.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!