The Veterans Affairs (VA) Ambulatory Care Quality Improvement Project was funded by VA Health Services Research and Development Grants SDR-96–002 and IIR 99–376. Dr. Peytremann Bridevaux was supported by grants from the Fonds National Suisse de la Recherche Scientifique. Dr. Bradley is supported by a K23 Career Development Award (AA00313) from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) and is a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs, the NIAAA, or the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Alcohol Screening Results in Elderly Male Veterans: Association with Health Status and Mortality
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1510–1517, September 2004
How to Cite
Bridevaux, I. P., Bradley, K. A., Bryson, C. L., McDonell, M. B. and Fihn, S. D. (2004), Alcohol Screening Results in Elderly Male Veterans: Association with Health Status and Mortality. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1510–1517. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52414.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.