Supported by Public Health Service Grants AG007181-15 and 1K12AG01004 and the Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independent Center (5P60AG10415-11). This abstract was presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research, in San Antonio, Texas, September 22, 2002.
Hyperkyphotic Posture Predicts Mortality in Older Community-Dwelling Men and Women: A Prospective Study
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1662–1667, October 2004
How to Cite
Kado, D. M., Huang, M.-H., Karlamangla, A. S., Barrett-Connor, E. and Greendale, G. A. (2004), Hyperkyphotic Posture Predicts Mortality in Older Community-Dwelling Men and Women: A Prospective Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1662–1667. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52458.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.