This project was supported in part by grants to Brown University: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Grant HS09723 and the National Institute on Aging Grants AG 11624 and AG 20557. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the October 2002 meeting of InterRAI in Gloucester, Massachusetts.
Nursing Home Characteristics and Potentially Preventable Hospitalizations of Long-Stay Residents
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1730–1736, October 2004
How to Cite
Intrator, O., Zinn, J. and Mor, V. (2004), Nursing Home Characteristics and Potentially Preventable Hospitalizations of Long-Stay Residents. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1730–1736. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52469.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.