The study, Clinical Trial of Two Bathing Interventions in Dementia, was funded by Grant R01-NR-04188 from the National Institute for Nursing Research. Preliminary and pilot work was funded by Grants RO1-AG11506 and R01-AG11504 from the National Institute on Aging. Portions of this paper were presented at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, Washington, DC, November 2000.
Effect of Person-Centered Showering and the Towel Bath on Bathing-Associated Aggression, Agitation, and Discomfort in Nursing Home Residents with Dementia: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1795–1804, November 2004
How to Cite
Sloane, P. D., Hoeffer, B., Mitchell, C. M., McKenzie, D. A., Barrick, A. L., Rader, J., Stewart, B. J., Talerico, K. A., Rasin, J. H., Zink, R. C. and Koch, G. G. (2004), Effect of Person-Centered Showering and the Towel Bath on Bathing-Associated Aggression, Agitation, and Discomfort in Nursing Home Residents with Dementia: A Randomized, Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1795–1804. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52501.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!