Funded by The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Grant 041863, National Institute on Aging Grant AG019652, and the Paul Beeson Faculty Scholar in Aging Research/American Federation for Aging Research.
Preparing Patients and Caregivers to Participate in Care Delivered Across Settings: The Care Transitions Intervention
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1817–1825, November 2004
How to Cite
Coleman, E. A., Smith, J. D., Frank, J. C., Min, S.-J., Parry, C. and Kramer, A. M. (2004), Preparing Patients and Caregivers to Participate in Care Delivered Across Settings: The Care Transitions Intervention. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1817–1825. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52504.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.