Funded by National Institute on Aging Grant R03 AG19896-01, the Pennsylvania State University College of Health and Human Development and Population Research Institute, and the Polisher Research Institute. Portions of this data were presented at the 2002 annual meeting of the American Public Health Association, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Biobehavioral Correlates of Relocation in the Frail Elderly: Salivary Cortisol, Affect, and Cognitive Function
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1856–1862, November 2004
How to Cite
Hodgson, N., Freedman, V. A., Granger, D. A. and Erno, A. (2004), Biobehavioral Correlates of Relocation in the Frail Elderly: Salivary Cortisol, Affect, and Cognitive Function. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1856–1862. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52505.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.