This work was supported by Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Mason, Ohio, and Aventis, Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Safety and Efficacy of Risedronate in Reducing Fracture Risk in Osteoporotic Women Aged 80 and Older: Implications for the Use of Antiresorptive Agents in the Old and Oldest Old
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1832–1839, November 2004
How to Cite
Boonen, S., McClung, M. R., Eastell, R., El-Hajj Fuleihan, G., Barton, I. P. and Delmas, P. (2004), Safety and Efficacy of Risedronate in Reducing Fracture Risk in Osteoporotic Women Aged 80 and Older: Implications for the Use of Antiresorptive Agents in the Old and Oldest Old. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1832–1839. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52506.x
Dr. Boonen has received research grants from Procter and Gamble but has no other financial relationship with Procter and Gamble or any other company that markets a bisphosphonate. Dr. Boonen is Senior Clinical Investigator of the Fund for Scientific Research, Flanders, Belgium (F.W.O. Vlaanderen).
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.