Dr. Kurella was supported by the American Kidney Fund Clinical Scientist in Nephrology Award. Dr. Chertow was supported by Grants RO1 DK58411 and RO1 DK01005 from the National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Dr. Yaffe was supported by Grants AG00888 and R01 AG021918 from the National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging, and the Paul Beeson Scholars in Aging Program. An abstract describing these findings was presented at the 2003 American Society of Nephrology Meeting.
Cognitive Impairment in Chronic Kidney Disease
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1863–1869, November 2004
How to Cite
Kurella, M., Chertow, G. M., Luan, J. and Yaffe, K. (2004), Cognitive Impairment in Chronic Kidney Disease. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1863–1869. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52508.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!