The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health supported this work, under Contract NO1-A1-45250 and Grants RO1 AI17962, AI45642 and AI46464 (DMG).
Safety and Immunogenicity of Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Polysaccharide or Conjugate Vaccines in an Elderly Adult Population
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1883–1887, November 2004
How to Cite
Lottenbach, K. R., Granoff, D. M., Barenkamp, S. J., Powers, D. C., Kennedy, D., Irby-Moore, S., Homan, S. M. and Mink, C. M. (2004), Safety and Immunogenicity of Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Polysaccharide or Conjugate Vaccines in an Elderly Adult Population. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1883–1887. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52511.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.