Data from this manuscript were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society, May 2003, Baltimore, Maryland. The work for this report was supported in part by grants from the National Institute on Aging (R01AG17560; K23AG00759), the Paul Beeson Physician Faculty Scholars in Aging Research Program, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the Patrick and Catherine Weldon Donaghue Medical Research Foundation. Dr. Gill is the recipient of a Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research (K24AG021507) from the National Institute on Aging. Drs. Naik and Concato receive support from the Department of Veterans Affairs and Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program at Yale University.
Bathing Disability in Community-Living Older Persons: Common, Consequential, and Complex
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1805–1810, November 2004
How to Cite
Naik, A. D., Concato, J. and Gill, T. M. (2004), Bathing Disability in Community-Living Older Persons: Common, Consequential, and Complex. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1805–1810. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52513.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.