Seniors' Independence Research Program, through the National Health Research and Development Program (NHRDP) of Health Canada (6606–3954-MC (S)); Pfizer Canada Incorporated, through the Medical Research Council/Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Canada Health Activity Program, NHRDP (6603–1417–302 (R)); Bayer Incorporated; and the British Columbia Health Research Foundation (38 (93–2) and 34 (96–1).
Does Self-Rated Health Predict Survival in Older Persons with Cognitive Impairment?
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1895–1900, November 2004
How to Cite
Walker, J. D., Maxwell, C. J., Hogan, D. B. and Ebly, E. M. (2004), Does Self-Rated Health Predict Survival in Older Persons with Cognitive Impairment?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1895–1900. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52515.x
Ms. Walker is funded by a Health Research Studentship from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research. Dr. Maxwell is funded by a New Investigator Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Institute on Aging, and a Population Health Investigator Award from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research and is a Fellow with the Institute of Health Economics in Edmonton, Alberta. Dr. Hogan is the holder of the Brenda Strafford Foundation Chair in Geriatric Medicine, University of Calgary. The Chair provides financial support to Drs. Maxwell and Hogan.
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.