Seniors' Independence Research Program, through the National Health Research and Development Program (NHRDP) of Health Canada (6606–3954-MC (S)); Pfizer Canada Incorporated, through the Medical Research Council/Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Canada Health Activity Program, NHRDP (6603–1417–302 (R)); Bayer Incorporated; and the British Columbia Health Research Foundation (38 (93–2) and 34 (96–1).
Does Self-Rated Health Predict Survival in Older Persons with Cognitive Impairment?
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1895–1900, November 2004
How to Cite
Walker, J. D., Maxwell, C. J., Hogan, D. B. and Ebly, E. M. (2004), Does Self-Rated Health Predict Survival in Older Persons with Cognitive Impairment?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1895–1900. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52515.x
Ms. Walker is funded by a Health Research Studentship from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research. Dr. Maxwell is funded by a New Investigator Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Institute on Aging, and a Population Health Investigator Award from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research and is a Fellow with the Institute of Health Economics in Edmonton, Alberta. Dr. Hogan is the holder of the Brenda Strafford Foundation Chair in Geriatric Medicine, University of Calgary. The Chair provides financial support to Drs. Maxwell and Hogan.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.