Supported by Grants AG05407, AR35582, AG05394, AR35584, and AR35583 from the Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. Support for Dr. Mangione was provided by the UCLA Center for Health Improvement in Minority Elders/Resource Centers for Minority Aging Research, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Aging (AG-02–004).
Vision Impairment and Combined Vision and Hearing Impairment Predict Cognitive and Functional Decline in Older Women
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1996–2002, December 2004
How to Cite
Lin, M. Y., Gutierrez, P. R., Stone, K. L., Yaffe, K., Ensrud, K. E., Fink, H. A., Sarkisian, C. A., Coleman, A. L. and Mangione, C. M. (2004), Vision Impairment and Combined Vision and Hearing Impairment Predict Cognitive and Functional Decline in Older Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1996–2002. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52554.x
This paper was presented at the 2002 Society of General Internal Medicine National Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.