Supported by VA Grant LIP 41–091 and VA HSR & D Career Development Award RCD 00–037 (Dr. Kales). Presented at the annual meetings of the Gerontological Society of America (2003) and the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry (2004)
Disruptive Behaviors in Veterans Affairs Nursing Home Residents: How Different Are Residents with Serious Mental Illness?
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2031–2038, December 2004
How to Cite
McCarthy, J. F., Blow, F. C. and Kales, H. C. (2004), Disruptive Behaviors in Veterans Affairs Nursing Home Residents: How Different Are Residents with Serious Mental Illness?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 2031–2038. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52559.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.