Supported by Grants 5R01-AG20614 from the National Institute on Aging and 1 K01 MH066380–01A1 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
What Symptoms of Depression Predict Mortality in Community-Dwelling Elders?
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2052–2056, December 2004
How to Cite
Blazer, D. G. and Hybels, C. F. (2004), What Symptoms of Depression Predict Mortality in Community-Dwelling Elders?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 2052–2056. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52564.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.