Funded by the Bureau of Health Professions, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, California Healthcare Foundation, UCLA Claude Pepper Center, and Commonwealth Fund. Some results were presented at the Presidential Poster Session, American Geriatrics Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, May 16, 2003
Using the Minimum Data Set to Select Nursing Home Residents for Interview About Pain
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2057–2061, December 2004
How to Cite
Chu, L., Schnelle, J. F., Cadogan, M. P. and Simmons, S. F. (2004), Using the Minimum Data Set to Select Nursing Home Residents for Interview About Pain. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 2057–2061. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52565.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.