Funded by National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging Grant R01 AG15795-02, General Clinical Research Center Grant MO1 RR00036, and The Barnes-Jewish Hospital Foundation
Persistent Pain in Frail Older Adults After Hip Fracture Repair
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2062–2068, December 2004
How to Cite
Herrick, C., Steger-May, K., Sinacore, D. R., Brown, M., Schechtman, K. B. and Binder, E. F. (2004), Persistent Pain in Frail Older Adults After Hip Fracture Repair. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 2062–2068. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52566.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.