This research was supported, in part, by National Institute of Health Grants RO1AG09632 and KO8AG00548. Dr. Schilling is supported by a Geriatric Academic Career Award from the Health Resources and Services Administration. Presented at the annual meeting of the American Geriatrics Society, Nashville, Tennessee, May 2000.
Emergence and Transmission of Amantadine-Resistant Influenza A in a Nursing Home
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2069–2073, December 2004
How to Cite
Schilling, M., Gravenstein, S., Drinka, P., Cox, N., Krause, P., Povinelli, L. and Shult, P. (2004), Emergence and Transmission of Amantadine-Resistant Influenza A in a Nursing Home. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 2069–2073. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52567.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.