Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, November 2002. Funded by Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program and National Institute on Aging Grant 5R01 AG17559–02S1.
Self-Reported Delay in Seeking Care Has Poor Validity for Predicting Adverse Outcomes
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2104–2109, December 2004
How to Cite
Rupper, R. W., Konrad, T. R., Garrett, J. M., Miller, W. and Blazer, D. G. (2004), Self-Reported Delay in Seeking Care Has Poor Validity for Predicting Adverse Outcomes. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 2104–2109. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52572.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.