*Dr. Mehta was supported by a research supplement to the Center for Aging in Diverse Communities, Resource Center for Minority Aging Research (P30AG15272), funded by the National Institute on Aging, National Institute of Nursing Research, and the Center for Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Dr. Yaffe was supported by NIA-R01 AG021918 and is a Paul Beeson Faculty Scholar in Aging Research. The Health, Aging and Body Composition Study was funded by NIA Contracts N01-AG62101, N01-AG62103, and N01-AG62106.
Black and White Differences in Cognitive Function Test Scores: What Explains the Difference?
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2120–2127, December 2004
How to Cite
Mehta, K. M., Simonsick, E. M., Rooks, R., Newman, A. B., Pope, S. K., Rubin, S. M., Yaffe, K. and for the Health, Aging and Body Composition Study (2004), Black and White Differences in Cognitive Function Test Scores: What Explains the Difference?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 2120–2127. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52575.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.