Should Older People in Residential Care Receive Vitamin D to Prevent Falls? Results of a Randomized Trial
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1881–1888, November 2005
How to Cite
Flicker, L., MacInnis, R. J., Stein, M. S., Scherer, S. C., Mead, K. E., Nowson, C. A., Thomas, J., Lowndes, C., Hopper, J. L. and Wark, J. D. (2005), Should Older People in Residential Care Receive Vitamin D to Prevent Falls? Results of a Randomized Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1881–1888. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.00468.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Vol. 60, Issue 8, 1599, Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!