Funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Body Mass Index Is Inversely Related to Mortality in Older People After Adjustment for Waist Circumference
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 2112–2118, December 2005
How to Cite
Janssen, I., Katzmarzyk, P. T. and Ross, R. (2005), Body Mass Index Is Inversely Related to Mortality in Older People After Adjustment for Waist Circumference. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 2112–2118. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.00505.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.