This work was funded by a Clinical Scientist Development Award from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Dr. Keating's effort was also supported in part by the National Cancer Institute (Grant U01 CA93324) through the Cancer Care Outcomes Research and Surveillance Consortium. Dr. Huskamp's effort was supported by NIMH K01 MH66109.
Physical and Mental Health Status of Older Long-Term Cancer Survivors
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 2145–2152, December 2005
How to Cite
Keating, N. L., Nørredam, M., Landrum, M. B., Huskamp, H. A. and Meara, E. (2005), Physical and Mental Health Status of Older Long-Term Cancer Survivors. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 2145–2152. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.00507.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.