Alcohol Consumption and Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Older Adults: The Cardiovascular Health Study
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January 2006
How to Cite
Mukamal, K. J., Chung, H., Jenny, N. S., Kuller, L. H., Longstreth, W.T., Mittleman, M. A., Burke, G. L., Cushman, M., Psaty, B. M. and Siscovick, D. S. (2006), Alcohol Consumption and Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Older Adults: The Cardiovascular Health Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 30–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.00561.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.