This research was supported by United States Public Health Service Grants R01-AG20629 and P01-AG04390. Dr. Pfisterer is funded by the Robert Bosch Foundation, Germany, as a mid-career fellow in geriatrics. An abstract of this study was presented at the 100th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association in San Antonio, Texas, May 2005, and the Annual Meeting of the Forum Urodynamicum in Munich, Germany, March 2005, where it received the Eugen-Rehfisch Award.
The Effect of Age on Lower Urinary Tract Function: A Study in Women
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 405–412, March 2006
How to Cite
Pfisterer, M. H.-D., Griffiths, D. J., Schaefer, PhD, W. and Resnick, N. M. (2006), The Effect of Age on Lower Urinary Tract Function: A Study in Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 405–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.00613.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.