Dr. Min is supported by a Geriatrics Health Outcomes Research Scholars Award from the Hartford/Foundation for Health in Aging and by the Bureau of Health Professions Geriatric Faculty Training Program (2003–2005). Dr. Saliba was supported by a Career Development Award from the Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Service.
Higher Vulnerable Elders Survey Scores Predict Death and Functional Decline in Vulnerable Older People
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 507–511, March 2006
How to Cite
Min, L. C., Elliott, M. N., Wenger, N. S. and Saliba, D. (2006), Higher Vulnerable Elders Survey Scores Predict Death and Functional Decline in Vulnerable Older People. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 507–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.00615.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.