This research project was financed by ZonMW, Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development, Research Program “Elderly Care,” Foundation Central Fund RVVZ, and the Province of Zeeland. Presented at the Third European Nursing Congress, October 2003, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Behavioral and Mood Effects of Snoezelen Integrated into 24-Hour Dementia Care
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 24–33, January 2005
How to Cite
Van Weert, J. C. M., Van Dulmen, A. M., Spreeuwenberg, P. M. M., Ribbe, M. W. and Bensing, J. M. (2005), Behavioral and Mood Effects of Snoezelen Integrated into 24-Hour Dementia Care. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 24–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53006.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.