The study was supported by the Sigrid Juselius Foundation, Helsinki University Research Funding, Ray (Finland's Slot Machine Association), the Ministry of Education, and the Research Council for Health of the Academy of Finland.
Genetic Variant of Lactase-Persistent C/T-13910 Is Associated with Bone Fractures in Very Old Age
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 79–82, January 2005
How to Cite
Enattah, N. S., Sulkava, R., Halonen, P., Kontula, K. and Järvelä, I. (2005), Genetic Variant of Lactase-Persistent C/T-13910 Is Associated with Bone Fractures in Very Old Age. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 79–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53014.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!