Presented in part at the Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting, May 2, 2003, Vancouver, Canada, and the Midwest Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting, September 19, 2003, Chicago, Illinois. This study was supported by a Hartford Center of Excellence Pilot Grant (Dr. Huang, Grant 695147), a National Institute on Aging Geriatric Academic Program Award (Dr. Huang, K12 AG00488-10), a National Institute on Aging Career Development Award (Dr. Huang, K23 AG21963–01A1), a NIDDK Diabetes Research and Training Center (Drs. Huang, Gorawara-Bhat, and Chin, P60 DK20595), and a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar Award (Dr. Chin).
Self-Reported Goals of Older Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 306–311, February 2005
How to Cite
Huang, E. S., Gorawara-Bhat, R. and Chin, M. H. (2005), Self-Reported Goals of Older Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 306–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53119.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.