None of the authors have a financial interest in Hoffmann-La Roche. Funding provided by an unrestricted grant from Hoffmann-La Roche, Canada. The funding agreement gave investigators full control of all study methods and the right to publish study findings. This study was presented at the IV International Symposium of Respiratory Viral Infections, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles, December 2001.
Economic Evaluation of Oseltamivir Phosphate for Postexposure Prophylaxis of Influenza in Long-Term Care Facilities
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 444–451, March 2005
How to Cite
Risebrough, N. A., Bowles, S. K., Simor, A. E., McGeer, A. and Oh, P. I. (2005), Economic Evaluation of Oseltamivir Phosphate for Postexposure Prophylaxis of Influenza in Long-Term Care Facilities. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 444–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53162.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.