This study was supported by National Institute on Aging Contract 263-MA-202876, R01-AG18844, Roybal Center for the Enhancement of Late-Life Function Grant P50-A11669, and a National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Health Services Research (H133P99004) to Dr. Sayers.
Effect of Leg Muscle Contraction Velocity on Functional Performance in Older Men and Women
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 467–471, March 2005
How to Cite
Sayers, S. P., Guralnik, J. M., Thombs, L. A. and Fielding, R. A. (2005), Effect of Leg Muscle Contraction Velocity on Functional Performance in Older Men and Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 467–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53166.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.