This study was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research and Development Service Grant IIR 99-274-1. Results were presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, San Diego, California, November 2003.
Purchasing or Providing Nursing Home Care: Can Quality of Care Data Provide Guidance
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 603–608, April 2005
How to Cite
Berlowitz, D. R., Rosen, A. K., Wang, F., Tsilimingras, D., Tariot, P. N., Engelhardt, J., Kader, B. and Mukamel, D. B. (2005), Purchasing or Providing Nursing Home Care: Can Quality of Care Data Provide Guidance. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 603–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53207.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!