This work was supported by National Institute on Aging Grant RO1 AG11703–01A1, National Institutes of Health, National Center for Research Resources, General Clinical Research Center Grants RR00722 and RO1 AI41956, and National Institute on Aging Contract NO1-AG12112. Dr. Blaum was supported by NIA-K08 AG00749-02 and the Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center. Dr. Michelon was supported by a postdoctoral scholarship from CNPq-Brazil.
The Association Between Obesity and the Frailty Syndrome in Older Women: The Women's Health and Aging Studies
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 927–934, June 2005
How to Cite
Blaum, C. S., Xue, Q. L., Michelon, E., Semba, R. D. and Fried, L. P. (2005), The Association Between Obesity and the Frailty Syndrome in Older Women: The Women's Health and Aging Studies. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 927–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53300.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.