Functional Outcomes for Older Adults with Cognitive Impairment in a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1599–1606, September 2005
How to Cite
Yu, F., Evans, L. K. and Sullivan-Marx, E. M. (2005), Functional Outcomes for Older Adults with Cognitive Impairment in a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1599–1606. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53453.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.