The work for this report was funded by the European Commission (QLRT-2001–02705).
Development of a Common Outcome Data Set for Fall Injury Prevention Trials: The Prevention of Falls Network Europe Consensus
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1618–1622, September 2005
How to Cite
Lamb, S. E., Jørstad-Stein, E. C., Hauer, K., Becker, C. and on behalf of the Prevention of Falls Network Europe and Outcomes Consensus Group (2005), Development of a Common Outcome Data Set for Fall Injury Prevention Trials: The Prevention of Falls Network Europe Consensus. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1618–1622. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53455.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.