Presented as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society at Las Vegas, Nevada, May 19, 2004.
Long-Term Exercise Therapy Resolves Ethnic Differences in Baseline Health Status in Older Adults with Knee Osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1469–1475, September 2005
How to Cite
Foy, C. G., Penninx, B. W. H., Shumaker, S. A., Messier, S. P. and Pahor, M. (2005), Long-Term Exercise Therapy Resolves Ethnic Differences in Baseline Health Status in Older Adults with Knee Osteoarthritis. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1469–1475. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53459.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.