National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, the National Institute on Aging, and the National Cancer Institute provided funding under the following grant numbers: U01 AR45580, U01 AR45614, U01 AR45632, U01 AR45647, U01 AR45654, U01 AR45583, U01 AG18197, and M01 RR000334.
Association Between Parkinson's Disease and Low Bone Density and Falls in Older Men: The Osteoporotic Fractures in Men Study
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1559–1564, September 2005
How to Cite
Fink, H. A., Kuskowski, M. A., Orwoll, E. S., Cauley, J. A., Ensrud, K. E. and for the Osteoporotic Fractures in Men (MrOS) Study Group (2005), Association Between Parkinson's Disease and Low Bone Density and Falls in Older Men: The Osteoporotic Fractures in Men Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1559–1564. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53464.x
A portion of the data in this manuscript was presented as a poster at the 2001 meeting of the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!