A paper with the preliminary results was accepted for presentation at the meeting of the American Geriatrics Society in Baltimore, Maryland, 2003. Because of illness, no presentation was made. Abstract was published in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, May 2003.
Haloperidol Prophylaxis for Elderly Hip-Surgery Patients at Risk for Delirium: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1658–1666, October 2005
How to Cite
Kalisvaart, K. J., De Jonghe, J. F. M., Bogaards, M. J., Vreeswijk, R., Egberts, T. C. G., Burger, B. J., Eikelenboom, P. and Van Gool, W. A. (2005), Haloperidol Prophylaxis for Elderly Hip-Surgery Patients at Risk for Delirium: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1658–1666. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53503.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.