D-Dimer and Inflammatory Markers as Predictors of Functional Decline in Men and Women with and without Peripheral Arterial Disease
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1688–1696, October 2005
How to Cite
McDermott, M. M., Ferrucci, L., Liu, K., Criqui, M. H., Greenland, P., Green, D., Guralnik, J. M., Ridker, P. M., Taylor, L. M., Rifai, N., Tian, L., Zheng, J., Pearce, W. H., Schneider, J. R. and Vonesh, E. (2005), D-Dimer and Inflammatory Markers as Predictors of Functional Decline in Men and Women with and without Peripheral Arterial Disease. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1688–1696. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53510.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!