Marco Y. C. Pang was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. This study was supported by a grant-in-aid from the Heart and Stroke Foundation of New Brunswick and from career scientist awards from the Canadian Institute of Health Research (JJE) and the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (JJE and HAM).
A Community-Based Fitness and Mobility Exercise Program for Older Adults with Chronic Stroke: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1667–1674, October 2005
How to Cite
Pang, M. Y. C., Eng, J. J., Dawson, A. S., McKay, H. A. and Harris, J. E. (2005), A Community-Based Fitness and Mobility Exercise Program for Older Adults with Chronic Stroke: A Randomized, Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 1667–1674. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53521.x
The findings of this study were presented at the American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting 2005, New Orleans, Louisiana, February 25–26, 2005.
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!