Impediments to Timely Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease in African Americans
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2012–2017, November 2005
How to Cite
Clark, P. C., Kutner, N. G., Goldstein, F. C., Peterson-Hazen, S., Garner, V., Zhang, R. and Bowles, T. (2005), Impediments to Timely Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease in African Americans. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 53: 2012–2017. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2005.53569.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.