Data previously presented at the 2004 American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, and 2005 American Geriatrics Society Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida.
Safety and Efficacy of Teriparatide in Elderly Women with Established Osteoporosis: Bone Anabolic Therapy from a Geriatric Perspective
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 782–789, May 2006
How to Cite
Boonen, S., Marin, F., Mellstrom, D., Xie, L., Desaiah, D., Krege, J. H. and Rosen, C. J. (2006), Safety and Efficacy of Teriparatide in Elderly Women with Established Osteoporosis: Bone Anabolic Therapy from a Geriatric Perspective. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 782–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00695.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!