Presented at the 57th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, November 19–23, 2004.
Performance-Based Measures of Physical Function for High-Function Populations
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 737–742, May 2006
How to Cite
Curb, J. D., Ceria-Ulep, C. D., Rodriguez, B. L., Grove, J., Guralnik, J., Willcox, B. J., Donlon, T. A., Masaki, K. H. and Chen, R. (2006), Performance-Based Measures of Physical Function for High-Function Populations. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 737–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00700.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.