This paper was presented as a scientific poster at the American Geriatrics Society meeting 2005 in Orlando, Florida, and at the 2005 International Psychogeriatric Association meeting in Stockholm, Sweden.
Risk Factors and Prediction of Postoperative Delirium in Elderly Hip-Surgery Patients: Implementation and Validation of a Medical Risk Factor Model
Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 817–822, May 2006
How to Cite
Kalisvaart, K. J., Vreeswijk, R., De Jonghe, J. F. M., Van Der Ploeg, T., Van Gool, W. A. and Eikelenboom, P. (2006), Risk Factors and Prediction of Postoperative Delirium in Elderly Hip-Surgery Patients: Implementation and Validation of a Medical Risk Factor Model. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 817–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00704.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!