Pain in Severe Dementia: Self-Assessment or Observational Scales?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1040–1045, July 2006
How to Cite
Pautex, S., Michon, A., Guedira, M., Emond, H., Lous, P. L., Samaras, D., Michel, J.-P., Herrmann, F., Giannakopoulos, P. and Gold, G. (2006), Pain in Severe Dementia: Self-Assessment or Observational Scales?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 1040–1045. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00766.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!