Early Markers of Prolonged Hospital Stays in Older People: A Prospective, Multicenter Study of 908 Inpatients in French Acute Hospitals
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1031–1039, July 2006
How to Cite
Lang, P.-O., Heitz, D., Hédelin, G., Dramé, M., Jovenin, N., Ankri, J., Somme, D., Novella, J.-L., Gauvain, J. B., Couturier, P., Voisin, T., De Wazière, B., Gonthier, R., Jeandel, C., Jolly, D., Saint-Jean, O. and Blanchard, F. (2006), Early Markers of Prolonged Hospital Stays in Older People: A Prospective, Multicenter Study of 908 Inpatients in French Acute Hospitals. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 1031–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00767.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Vol. 54, Issue 9, 1479–1480, Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.