Presented in part at the American Geriatrics Society Annual Scientific Meetings: Washington, DC, May 2002; Baltimore, Maryland, May 2003; and Orlando, Florida, May 2005.
Geriatric Resources for Assessment and Care of Elders (GRACE): A New Model of Primary Care for Low-Income Seniors
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1136–1141, July 2006
How to Cite
Counsell, S. R., Callahan, C. M., Buttar, A. B., Clark, D. O. and Frank, K. I. (2006), Geriatric Resources for Assessment and Care of Elders (GRACE): A New Model of Primary Care for Low-Income Seniors. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 1136–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00791.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.